A killing that occurs under the Blood Eclipse is still a killing — but a death is not a death at all. And tonight, the town that experienced a massacre under the Blood Eclipse centuries ago will not be letting its guests go without teaching them that lesson.
It’s a zombies vs humans scenario. Up to 6 players can play at a time, with up to 4 human heroes, and 2 zombie players. Each player will choose the character they’d like to play as and join or create a match!
Features of The Blood Eclipse
Following are the main features of The Blood Eclipse that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Amazing action, adventure and indie game.
- You start in an abandoned creepy house in the middle of a ghost town surrounded by forest. Once in, the humans will have a limited amount of time to search for weapons and items and try to complete the scenario objective.
- The zombies just need to prevent that from happening, by doing the thing they do best, eating humans (don’t worry you’ll have AI zombies helping you too).
- Add a standalone entry to your library.
- Got high resolution textures.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of The Blood Eclipse
Before you start The Blood Eclipse Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i7 – 4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 4.4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6GB