Take on new journeys in the depths of South America in the early 20th century, where a hoard of exotic new resources are ripe for the picking and plans for crossing the Andes by train are drawing attention from investors far and wide.
Unforgiving mountains and relentless jungle terrains will make this challenge a tough one for even the most experienced tycoons.
Features of Railway Empire Crossing The Andes
Following are the main features of Railway Empire Crossing The Andes that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- 3 new scenarios covering the early history of railway pioneers in the Andes.
- Map expansion: South America region (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- More than 10 new goods including llama wool and guano, and 34 new cities to discover
- New engines: Kitson-Meyer (0-8-6-0) and Garratt (2-6-0-0-6-2)
- Explore the world of Railway Empire in the night mode
- Bundles some of the most staggering modifications.
- Got awesome visuals.
System Requirements of Railway Empire Crossing The Andes
Before you start Railway Empire Crossing The Andes Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Setup Size: 10.1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 15GB